Slash is designed from the ground up to conquer the gnarliest enduros, in a 29"-optimized package that makes this bike the undisputed king of the mountain.
Slash is built to dominate the most demanding mountain and ride with big 29" wheels on an aggressively capable yet lightweight carbon frame. Throw Slash down the most technical descent and fly back up.
- 150/160mm travel + 29er speed + low & long geo = Enduro weapon
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory Float X2, 2-position damper, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab|
|Bottom Bracket||PF92 compatible|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Matte Viper Red/Gloss Viper Red / 15.5-inch||00601479573028||542983||TRK-542983|
|Matte Viper Red/Gloss Viper Red / 19.5-inch||00601479533367||540198||TRK-540198|