The "Classics killer" Aeolus 5 D3 Tubular road wheel offers the all-around performance of a 50mm carbon rim, while D3 shaping keeps the weight down and aero benefits up. Now everyone can race like a professional over rolling terrain and in varying crosswinds. OCLV carbon rims, made in the USA, laced to silky smooth hubs with DT Swiss internals.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 27mm wide, 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim, carbon/aluminum hub shell, 18 DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork brake pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Rim Material||OCLV Carbon|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||DT Swiss Bladed|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||550 grams|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|